Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thanksgiving

Jeremy told me that Olivia started asking him how to spell different words tonight and he realized after a few minutes that she was making a list of things she was thankful for. I had to share her list because I thought it was so sweet that this was what she thought to do with her free time, and a good reminder to me that I have SO much to be thankful for.



In case you need a translation, her paper reads:
Olivia Soileau
I am thankful for
bananas
turkey
corn
bread
pie
cake
parents
dog
sister
world

In the "not as spiritual" department, here is a good pic of Harper Lee with bottle caps for eyes. Hey - we can't all be theologians!

3 comments:

Shan Herren said...

I am thankful for good friends with entertaining kids!

-C said...

thx for the translation ... what cool kids you have. :)

Michelle said...

That is SOOO sweet! Now come back home so we can hang out with you guys.