Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Guess This Really Is the Great Pumpkin


What you are looking at here, folks, is not just any decorated pumpkin, this is the pumpkin that won the Mrs. Darabaris' 2nd Grade Class Pumpkin Decorating Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go, Harper Lee! Yesterday, at about 7:50 (yes that's 10 minutes before school starts), Harper Lee reminded me that she needed to bring "stuff" to school with which to decorate her pumpkin (which was taken to school on Tuesday). I quickly dug up some things, almost none of which made it on to her pumpkin.

(One of these days I am going to post a blog about a week in the life of Harper Lee's wardrobe. You would not believe the outfits that she comes up with. And, she is very serious about it, too!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

YAY HARPER!!! That is so awesome.

and I for one would LOVE that blog. That would be so great. I need some ideas.