Monday, October 22, 2007

Daddy's Little Girl

We had a wonderful trip to Louisiana this weekend. We ate so much good food and had really good visits with friends and family. More about that later.

Today, though, I took off work so that Jeremy and I could get the front porch painted. Jeremy and I work really well together around the house. That is due to his being a good and tremendously patient teacher, and does not have anything to do with my handywoman skills. :)

He agreed to let Harper Lee help today and they were so sweet together I just had to snap a few pictures.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

You guys should just go out to dinner and tell her to have it done by the time you get done. That way maybe she'll be good at karate like the karate kid.

No really, that is so sweet that she's making good memories with her dad.