Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another man in the house . . . finally



Our biggest news lately is that Jeremy finally got another boy in the house. One week ago today Jeremy went to the Humane Society and adopted Sirius Albert Black. He is an extremely sweet dog. The first day he was home alone, however, he tore the plastic around the girls' window a/c and sat on the roof for a bit. Our neighbors, who did not even know we had gotten a dog, were quite confused. They said a few cars even stopped to look at the dog on the roof. I wish I had a picture of it, but I'll just settle for these right now.

3 comments:

Abbey said...

He is sooooo cute! I want to squeeze him!

Kim said...

Hello Christa!
I'm so glad you are blogging again. BTW, I will call Workplay. Sorry I didn't get back to you before. I'm, uh, waiting for the right time.

Shan Herren said...

love the brown eyes. he looks so innocent.