Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Tradition Continues

I don't know how many years now that we've carved pumpkins at my mom's house.  William was quite small when we started, I know that.  It has elevated in status to right behind dying Easter eggs (which if you know my mom, you know is a HUGE deal at her house).  We had a great time today because the girls both did a great job and really did almost all of the work themselves, so it was fun to watch.

For some reason, slide.com cut off some of the jack-o-lantern pictures (which I had a hard time getting anyway).  Anyway, you get the idea!




4 comments:

-C said...

We haven't attempted pumpkins yet ... just figure it's more work for us now. LOL But, you have to tell me about those cool orange things they use. Where do you get those?

Abbey said...

Cute! We might skip it this year since it's getting so close! :(

Michelle said...

Wow! Those turned out so great! That is really impressive. They need to come carve ours for us :)

Virginia said...

Oh my gosh, LOVE those.

You know, the bat's expression reminds me of one Olivia would make, for some reason. Heh

I am uber impressed with Harper's cat! That tail must've taken forever!!!