Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween

I'm lagging behind again.  At least I got these posted before Thanksgiving!  Here are some pictures Virginia sent me of the kids.  We went trick-or-treating with Emerson, Atticus, and Sabriel (not pictured).  We worked hard for the candy this year, folks!!  You do a lot of walking when 1 out of every 4 people are at home.  More of you should be at home on Halloween!!! :)  

Harper Lee was a "Spanish princess" and Olivia was a vampire.  I have no idea what made Olivia latch on to the vampire idea.  About a month before Halloween we were in the car together and out of the blue she said, "Mom, do you know what really ties the whole vampire thing together?  The teeth.  Without that, it's just a costume."  

Thanks to Virginia for sending me these pictures.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have come to this post 3 or 4 times to leave a message and then the phone rings or something stops me from actually leaving one. SO FINALLY...

Those pictures are so good!!! I love the old looking ones. The girls are so cute.