Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dance All Night

My name is Christa, and I am addicted to DDR (otherwise known as Dance Dance Revolution).

I was looking for a fun way to get exercise and I found it! This game is SO much fun. We have a blast as a family playing together. Come on over and we can challenge you to dance-off! (har, har) Here is a sample of Liv's moves. I will post some of Harper's soon. Their "styles" are completely different. I will even try to sneak and post some of Jeremy's dancing skills, but I wil NEVER, NEVER post any of my dancing, so don't ask!!!


3 comments:

-C said...

hands in pockets the whole time, huh ... why am i not surprised? i'm sure h has much more girly gracefulness. :)

Abbey said...

That is the very game that made me dance like a leprechaun! Matt makes fun of me so bad when I play that!!

Virginia said...

I. Love. This.

Love the hands in the pockets especially.

LOL