Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Harper Lee!!!!

We really outdid ourselves this year. For Harper Lee's birthday we planned a nice little snow storm!

I just took these pictures about a half an hour ago, and already the ground has changed dramatically. Everything is covered in white now. I will definitely post more pictures later today. I love the picture of Harper Lee tasting the snow. The best part is that it wasn't staged at all -- just pure joy on her face at finally seeing snow!

Happy Birthday, baby girl! You are so old that we didn't even have digital cameras when you were born, so I don't have any pictures I can post of the day you were born :).

6 comments:

Abbey said...

How cute!! But I think my fav is the one of Jeremy tasting the snow.
He looks just as excited as the girls!
Happy bday Harper!!!

Virginia said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! I'm so glad you got some snow your b'day! :)

(Great pics- I love the snow tasting ones too.)

Beth said...

Love it! We've got similar photos of our girls today. What a blast! Happy Birthday, Harper Lee!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday, Harper Lee! I'm so glad mommy and daddy ordered snow for you. We had fun with your birthday snow, too. Hope you had a fun day!

Michelle said...

Well, that was perfect! The music in the background and Harper Lee's smiles are so sweet. Happy Birthday pretty girl. What a great Birthday!

-C said...

I imagine she'll be remembering "snow on my birthday" for a very long time. My mom still talks of the day it snowed on hers as a child ... a little later though ... March 20th. :) Happy birthday, girlie! Any snow bowling today?