Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Merry Little Christmas

We had a great Christmas and I was too busy having fun to take pictures!!

On Sunday, we had a wonderful service. Harper Lee did a short reading. Sorry for the poor video quality. Mom was a little nervous. :)




We had a glorious Christmas Eve. I don't think it is how I would want to spend every Christmas Eve, but for this year it was absolutely perfect. We took the girls to see Enchanted in the afternoon and then we went home and relaxed together. On Christmas, Jeremy and I woke up before the girls and they finally got up at about 7:30. The Wii turned out to be as fun (or even more so) than we thought it would be. (A big shout out to my brother William for helping Santa locate a high-demand toy.) After the present-opening, we went to Waffle House to eat breakfast. Later on in the day, we went to my mom's house for present exchanging there and Christmas dinner. We had an insane amount of food. I should have taken pictures of all the desserts my sister made this year!

Another Christmas season has come to an end, and all we have is the memories, and not nearly enough pictures of the fun. Here are a few that I have, starting with the Leeds Christmas Parade, and going through yesterday.




Here are the girls opening the Wii.




And, finally, a video that gives you an idea of what we did all day Christmas. :)


3 comments:

Abbey said...

I love that video of J boxing! The Wii looks like it's actually a good workout! I don't know if I could keep up!!

Michelle said...

I read your blog and said, "what is a wii?" and right at that moment Harper started explaining it. weirdness. Well, yay for them. I can't wait to have a try myself.

Virginia said...

Your pics turned out so great! I'm stealing some off of here. :)

yay for the wii!