Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun

Finally getting around to posting some more holiday fun and frivolity.

The girls always have so much fun at Jeremy's parents' house.  There is so much room to run around with their cousins and just be kids.  My brother-in-law Steve borrowed a friend's 4-wheeler this year, and very generously he and my sister-in-law, Tricia, gave all the kids endless rides while I sat inside and read a book.  Did I mention that I love vacations at the in-laws, too?!?!?

Here is a snippet of one such 4 wheeler ride, in two parts.



Yes, you are correct, the children are sitting on pillows, strapped in with bungee cords.  If that concerns you, too bad.  These are not your children. 




See, Steve is a very safe driver.  

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is SO fun! I am jealous of it all. The fact that you were able to sit inside and read while the kids had fun and the 4 wheel rides both sound fun :)

Shan Herren said...

how fun! i was hoping to see the dog too. i guess he was busy with his balls. looks like a fun time to me!