Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas

I had a million things to do last night (including taking down the tree), but instead I decided to play around with Windows Movie Maker.  I thought it would be fun to put all the pictures together that the girls took.  I always love seeing what's on the camera after they have had a turn with it.  I will try to post some more Christmas pictures soon, and I also told my nieces that I would post their web show "Cooking Cousins" that they made at Thanksgiving.  I must do that.

So, anyway, here is the link for the video of Olivia reading "In the Bleak Midwinter" at church as well as the Christmas pictures Harper Lee and Olivia took.  


Does anyone know how to change the volume of the background music at different points during the video using Movie Maker?  (You'll find out why I'm asking in just a sec.)

2 comments:

Virginia said...

OH man, I loved that! I have not played with movie maker yet, but now I must!

I absolutely loved that quote at the end by Dickens... and good music choice. :)

Loved seeing through the eyes of the girls.

Michelle said...

OH Christa!!! That was beautiful! I actually cried...just like a girl ;) I really did love that. The music, pictures, and the quote. Very sweet :)