Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wedding Videos

I tried to get some short videos of the kids at the reception. They were having such a good time dancing. It was so cool that as they danced on all the rose petals, the smell was awesome. I think I will forever associate the smell of roses with Jana's wedding.

The videos are really dark unfortunately. Sorry they're so random. I was just trying to get a sample of all the action.



Here is Harper Lee and her friend Alyssa, and then Olivia dancing with her friend Haley.



Some adults did get in on the fun, this is Jon's mom and Jon's co-worker. (I wish I would have gotten a video of my parents doing the twist. William's quote: "At least it's not at my school.")




My cousin's daughter, Brooke. I loved the serious expression she had the time she was dancing!




Jeremy and Olivia:


2 comments:

Virginia said...

That looks like SO much fun! I've never been to a wedding with dancing afterwards... I think that would be so fun to ahem, watch (as I am not very coordinated).

Olivia's dance moves remind me of that scene in Pulp Fiction. Hehe

How cute are your parents?! And I love William's quote. Heheheh

Abbey said...

Very fun! I have never been a "fun" wedding either... to me that's the kind with dancing! :)