Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jon and Jana - July 4, 2008

I will post more about the wedding soon. I feel like we are just now recovering. We all had a great time, and it was wonderful to have so much family together to celebrate with Jon and Jana.

The rehearsal dinner was at our house, and although it seemed like we would never get all the projects done in time, Jeremy pulled it off! We have had remodeling going on in one form or another since we moved in, and it feels SO, SO good to have the majority of the house "done."

If you are interested in seeing wedding pictures, and I somehow missed emailing you the link, here it is:

Jon and Jana
Just click on Photos.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I can't wait to see, not just the wedding pics, but your house!

-C said...

I was thinking the same ... the house is probably super fabulous!